Secondary Terminal (iPad)
To have a secondary ordering terminal, you need to have another iPad.
1) Download MobiPOS Lite from Appstore.
2) Upon completion, head on to Settings -> Terminal.
3) After enabling "Multiple Terminal Ordering", choose "Terminal" as the work mode.
4) In "Main Terminal IP Address", enter the IP address found in your primary POS
terminal settings page.
5) Click on "Pair/Synchronize DB".
If this is the first synchronization, there will be a pop up in your primary POS.
Asking you to pair this device. Click "Yes" to pair.
Now in your secondary terminal, click on "Pair/Synchronize DB" again.
It should proceed to retrieve all settings & pictures.
Upon completion, click on "Home", and go to "Cash Register".
Punch in a few orders, click on "Hold Bill/Send Order", the orders will be sent
to the primary POS.
Proceed to a new transaction upon order sending
Upon sending orders to the kitchen, terminal will automatically start a new transaction.
Enable payment on terminal
You have the option to enable terminal to close bill as well.